Characteristics of a Leader
1. Boldness - To be courageous and willing to step up to the front line when no one else will.
2. Focus - Have a direction to work in and a goal to work towards.
3. Open-mindedness - Must be able to work with diversity, different ideas, habits, and social behaviors.
4. Self sacraficing - Need to be conserend of your followers needs, so they will cooperate with you.
5. Servant leadership - Leaders are here to serve the students.
6. Commited - Don't make promices that you know you can't keep.
7. Determination - Even when times are tough, remain tenacious until the job is done.
8. Patience - Patience, if you can wait and not be tired by waiting. EVENTUALLY you will be rewarded.
9. Delegation of responsibility - You can't do everything by yourself!
10. Accessability - The students were there for you when you needed them, so you should be there for them.
"NOTHING IS SO POTENT AS THE SILENT INFLUENCE OF A GOOD EXAMPLE"
"IF YOU ARE GOING TO LEAD OUR PEOPLE YOU CAN NOT DESPISE THEM OR LOOK DOWN
ON THEM. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH OUR PEOPLE ON EVERY CLASS LEVEL.